Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bangor Downtown Arts Collabortive



A lot of preparation is being done for the next Art Walk in Downtown Bangor. My gallery will be open and Central Street Yoga is allowing the Bangor Art Society to use their space to preview some of the work for the Bangor Art Society Annual Holiday Auction. This is being done in the hopes of raising awareness of the auction and also to let art enthusiasts see a sampling of what will be available the night of the Auction. I have not decided what I am submitting but I want it to be a nice piece. Artists should go into the process of donating work to auctions with the notion that it is a donation to raise money for the organization. I hope it is successful this year.
Bangor Centinel - Oil on Canvas
Friar's Bakehouse - Oil on Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment